Entry Point North is one of the world’s leading ATS academies. We deliver ATS training and related services at our training centres, at client sites around the globe, in Virtual Classrooms and online. Our HQ is based in Malmö, Sweden, and we have offices in Madrid, Budapest, Brussels, Shannon, Dublin and Copenhagen.
We are here to empower the people who safeguard our skies, and are currently looking for new members for our Competence Pool. Are you our new brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded consultant?
Do you want to try something new?
Does it appeal to you to work with people from diverse cultures and to share your knowledge with students and colleagues from different parts of the world? Then you could play an important role in training the next generation of Air Traffic Controllers and other ATS staff.
As part of our Competence Pool, you will get the opportunity to share your knowledge throughout our sites in Europe, at client sites around the world and online. You will work as a practical or theoretical Instructor or as a Subject Matter Expert, either individually or together with Entry Point North staff.
What can you expect being part of the ATS Competence Pool?
The assignments in the Competence Pool are contracts ranging from 1-2 weeks up to 4-9 weeks and could involve practical or theoretical instructor periods in simulator as well as classroom teaching. Most of our courses are held in English.
You will deliver courses in varied ways - at Entry Point North's different sites, in virtual classrooms and online. As part of our Competence Pool, you may deliver courses from home or a location of your own choice.
Our Competence Pool members are experts in many fields, including:
- European and ICAO compliant (customised) training in the areas of:
- ATS & FIS
- Practical Instructor & Assessor
- Aeronautical Meteorological Observation
- Development of local airspace and exercises for refresher, emergency and conversion training
- Other training and services for ANSPs, airports and other aviation-related organisations
Requirements as a practical instructor
- At least two years of operational experience as an Air Traffic Controller, in a relevant rating discipline
- A valid OJTI/STDI endorsement according to relevant regulation
- English Language Proficiency level 4 or above and comfortable to instruct and teach in the English language
- Basic computer skills
- Interest and engagement in being a part of developing the next generation of Air Traffic Controllers and other ATS staff according to our Training Philosophy
How to apply
If you are a team player who is interested in joining our team of highly skilled ATS professionals, please apply below and attach your CV, a cover letter and your license according to relevant regulation.
We unfortunately do not accept applications via email, but if you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.